Saturday, November 03, 2007

My phone's back =D

Went out with wenqi after band today, or in other words she pei me go take my phone. So nice of her right? Long time since i saw her and talk to her. Realised lots of stuffs happened, oh well. Cheer up ok? 155 =P

Lets go out again.

and Debbie's the captain of TENNIS . HAHAHAHAS! ok i need to calm myself down.

* Drinks a cup of ginseng *

So as i was saying, when i heard that i got a really big shock of my life, it's electrifying. I doubt she will see this, but congrats! I mean it. Since your school's band sucks, good that you are doing fine at tennis.

3rd day. 4 more days to go. I think they will be touched to tears seeing my posts and all.

BTW. Chris and terence stop fighting on my tagboard please. You are scaring taggers away. And people, tag more.

What's the school/world coming to?

No comments: